• 100% Polyester padding with a water-shedding
ability that helps to keep skin dry due to low
moisture absorbency and therefore minimizing
• Soft and high loft with a high fleece density,
providing superior cushioning and patient
protection as well as reducing the risk of
rubbing and cast sores.
• Excellent conformability for easy application
around awkward contours, minimizing patient
trauma and ensuring a smoother finished cast.
• Easy to tear helping conformability and easy
application, reducing the risk of stressing a
fracture when finishing any padding application.
• Paper wrapped and therefore convenient for
autoclaving in case a procedure requires sterility.
• Compatible with all casting materials, POP,
synthetic, fibreglass and thermoplastics.
Size ( 5cm x 3m 12 rolls per grip lock bag | 7.5cm x 3m 12 rolls per grip lock bag | 10cm x 3m 12 rolls per grip lock bag | 15cm x 3m 12 rolls per grip lock bag |20cm x 3m 6 rolls per grip lock bag )