• EAB are well suited for dressing retention
as well as conditions that require compression
treatment and limitation of movement.
• Ideal for ankle taping, knee taping, hand taping
and wrist taping
• Provides reinforcement for strains, sprains, weak
joints and allows firm and easy maintenance of
• Suitable for use in correction of false position
and posture as well as compression for varicose
• Strong porous adhesive and stretch ability keeps
the bandage firmly adhered throughout lengthy
treatment and allows the bandage to conform
to body contours and joints.
• The distinctive centre line permits accurate
overlap during application made from high
quality extensible cotton cloth with soft fluffy
edges that ensure no cuts or marking of the skin.
• Each roll individually wrapped in a colour and
• Available in 4.5m length upon request
Size ( 2.5cm x 3m 48 rolls per box | 5cm x 3m 24 rolls per box | 7.5cm x 3m 16 rolls per box | 10cm x 3m 16 rolls per box )