3ply Face Mask
-Our masks are larger to ensure they cover halfway up your nose, under your chin and hug your face.
- In order for masks to be effective proper use and handling are essential.
- While a mask may protect you from a virus the virus may remain on the mask material, Care must be taken when removing a mask and disposing of it.
- Masks should not be removed unnecessarily
- Masks are not meant to be comfortable, they should restrict airflow, and be firm around your face sealing any gaps as best as possible.
- Masks should be disposed of properly ensuring children or other people may not come into contact with them.